Cotta Transmission specializes in providing engineered gearbox solutions to customers in numerous markets worldwide. Cotta’s high-performance products and collaborative team of experts has attributed to the company’s success for over 100 years. As Cotta continues to grow, we are looking to add CNC lathe and mill machinists to join our team.
- Set up, operate and tend lathe and/or mill to turn, bore, thread, form or face metal or plastic materials, such as wire, rod, bar stock, castings, weldments
- Understand specifications of the task at hand and the desired result by reading blueprints, mechanical drawings, etc.
- Translate instructions into computer commands so the machines can perform the correct function
- Prepare and load raw materials and parts onto the machines
- Prepare a test run to check if the machines produce outputs according to specifications
- Set machines to complete full cycles
- Supervise the machines while they execute the tasks and make any necessary adjustments to produce a better result
- Inspect and measure finished products and compare them with requirements to determine if the process has been completed properly
- Check and maintain machinery daily to ensure functionality
Work schedule is based on seniority, and will most likely be a 2nd shift position.
Medical, dental and vision insurance, 401K, paid time off, health savings account, flexible spending account
Please send resumes, and any other employment inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org