A Cotta transmission gearbox that is personally crafted to meet your requirements is one of the most reliable, durable, and powerful products available in our industry. Cotta takes pride and care in the design, and manufacturing of gearboxes. We work together to discover a customer’s specific needs, or uncover the power causing issues causing problems to design the best product for the customer.
Cotta designs in accordance with AGMS to ensure product quality, and to support out zero-defect policy. We have over 2,000 existing product designs available, plus our experienced engineers and craftsman can take any new transmission application from concept to delivery at our production facility in Beloit, WI.
Cotta combines our prior experience with forward thinking to provide the exact product our customers require. Cotta’s complete product line supports a wide variety of industries and applications, where demanding performance is required under the most extreme working conditions and challenging environments.
Examples of Cotta’s specialized products and services:
- Reversing transmission gearboxes for rail maintenance vehicles
- Heavy-duty, high-torque top mast gearboxes, transfer cases, and drives for drill rig vehicles
- Planetary drives for applications ranging from auger drives to centrifugal separators
- Turbine reducer/increaser gears up to 5,000 HP
- Hybrid coaxial transmissions with test heads at both ends of a hollow output shaft
- Flex drive “add-on” transmissions that multiply the gearbox output speed
- Compounding gearboxes that combine two or more prime movers into one output
- Four-Square gearboxes with two transmissions in opposition to increase test torque over input value
- Design Services, Rotor Dynamic Studies, and other Personalized Analysis and Consulting.
Need Support? Contact a Cota Sales Engineer by calling 608-368-5600 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org .